I have seen my friends cheating a lot in exams. People can cheat each other in different contexts but here I am sharing about the cheating we do in exams! I hope you will read it till the end!
Exams are a part of our life. There can be different types of exams in different sectors but all of them share the common aim of evaluation. Whatever we learn in a certain period, is evaluated by these exams. People may have different views towards them and I am going to share mine!
We should not cheat on exams even though we
don’t know the answer to any of the questions presents there. You know, if any
person thinks that cheating will help him/her built his/her career-hi
And when we write our own answers even
though they are wrong, at least we will not lose our confidence level, we will have
our real evaluation. You know, if a person fails, he/she gets disappointed
about his/her performance and he/she thinks of working harder and achieving
more. However, a person who cheats always thinks that this time he/she is saved
and next time he/she will work harder but at last ends up as usual.
Finally, we conclude that cheating is like alcohol which is used for immediate needs and harms us with delayed effects in our life. So, I request all those who prefer cheating in the exams to not practice it. At last but not the least, I would like to ask your views about my first article. Thanks!!!!



0 Comments
Did you like this essay? If yes then comment down and say how was it and if you want to give any suggestion then please write it in the comment.